Content writing is creating an outline of planning, writing, and editing thoughts in an organized manner. Firstly, to be a content writer, you need to know the etiquette of writing. But, how to get to know, What are the best courses for content writing, plus 12 tips to take your content writing to the next level. These courses can help you to be a skilled, creative writer. Content writing courses are available at various institutes.
A few of the best courses in content writing, plus 12 tips to take your content writing to the next level with an advanced curriculum are mentioned below
1. Henry Harvin
Rating – 9.9/10
Undoubtedly, if you want to pursue a career in Content Writing. Henry Harvin is a better choice, with 9-in-1 benefits for the best courses for Content Writing. The institute provides other courses as well, such as courses in Writing Academy, H R Academy, Language Academy, Digital Marketing Academy, software courses as well and much more in the website portal. A detailed list of courses is available for insight.
Takeaways for your Content Writing Course Investment
In the first place, the content writing courses are for writers who are passionate about writing and additionally, who wants to take it as a career as well.
The valuable takeaways of this content writing course plus 12 tips to take the content writing course to the next level specialize the content writer to target audience to write relevant content to attract, inspire and convey meaningful and insightful messages to build the business brand.
- Firstly, this aids in writing training 30+ content types and subsequently helps to earn on online projects.
- Secondly, Internet skills help explore research skills and learn about advanced online research.
- Thirdly, Graphic skill is covered to design a cover page and learn logo software.
- Fourthly, data and reporting help to learn about google analytics, in turn, helps to gain a fair knowledge of ranking reports.
- Next, editing skills and editing tools are covered in this module by Grammarly, Hemingway, and ginger.
- Spinning software, creative commons, article directories, content tags, blogging, and using content learn from social media.
- Content writing is an amazing skill to convert thoughts into words, besides attracting readers.
- Similarly, experience in professional content writing is gained as per industry standards for content writers.
- Uniquely, content writers learn essential language skills to write for international clients.
- The equally important fact is technical know-how of launching basic websites and personal blogs training is given.
- In addition, content writers gain a potential target audience to build an effective content strategy.
- Ultimately, content writers develop to secure freelance projects from India and worldwide.
- Training is available for 40 Hours of Two-way Live Online Instructor-led Live Online Sessions.
- Course fees are Rs.17, 500/-
- The institute address: is 2/3, 2nd floor, 80 feet Road, Sony World Junction, Koramangala, Above KFC, Bangalore 560095 Contact: +91 9891953953.
2. IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education
Rating – 9.7/10
Takeaways of Content Writing Courses Investment
First of all, this online digital content writing course is to learn the art of copywriting as well. Moreover, social media content writing maximizes the effort of the learner, and eventually amplifies the marketing efforts.
Similarly, the basis of content writing aids in communication with the digital world. Hand-in-hand content writing and copywriting is a science. Social media content creation binds the harmony between art and copy. The learners learn copywriting, content writing tools, and copy-presentation techniques.
Benefits of the Best Content Writing Courses
Trained industry professionals are faculties in this institute. Moreover, expert faculties teaching all subjects have practiced what they teach benefits the learners. Upon completing this course, the learners can write great content for various digital platforms and use content and copywriting tips to attract clients. IIDE’s certificate is a testimony to the candidates for the knowledge and skills gained through this course.
- Training – 3 hours of Video Learning with 5+ practice tests and assignments. Lectures are accessible on any device. Support and help are available based on this course.
- Course Fee- Rs.3813 + Taxes
- Address: Contact details – +91 9619958615
Digital Academy 360
Takeaways of Content Writing Course Investment
Though, the institute has been in action for a decade. It is an award-winning training institute in India. Apart from other digital marketing courses, content writing courses are a part as well.
The expert trainers teach content writing by imparting knowledge of the writing cycle associated with SEO and its concept. WordPress and web development are a part of the writing course. Creative writing, article writing, Research writing, blogging, and social media writing are in the syllabus.
Not to miss out, Email writing, web content writing, white paper writing, Press release, technical writing, content marketing, and strategies.
Benefits of the Best Content Writing Courses
The learners get training for 20+ modules by professional top instructors and experts through online live sessions and self-paced learning through pre-recorded videos. Moreover, practical exposure to boot camps and workshops is available.
Similarly, in-depth knowledge of each module through the academic project and multiple assignments helps the experiential learning of individual and group projects for a better understanding of the concepts.
Excellent tools of Grammarly, Yoast, Hemingway, Copyscape, Similar web, and CoSchedule are in use by industry professionals to explore various case studies in different domains and to get real-time practical exposure to the functioning of the company’s brand.
Subsequently, secure internships or part-time jobs with corporate clients from starting of the program. Besides, practical exposure to job requirements and tasks is known.
- Training – Course duration is 160 hours
- Course fees – To contact the Office
- Address: 1st Floor above Med-Plus, 41st Cross, 22nd Main Rd, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069. Ph. +91 7353 515 515
Online Idea Lab
Takeaways of the best courses for content writing Investment
Content writing 101 is a live instructor course that is the first step on the path to becoming a professional content writer. The course is solely virtual/online.
Institute has centers in Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Surat, and Ranchi apart from Bangalore.
The course contains 3 levels – Content writing 101, Content writing foundation, and Content writing advanced. As the 101 courses are complete with fundamental skills in writing content. Furthermore, the skills are up to date with foundation and advanced courses. 10 hours of live sessions link to a recording of these live classes. The learner benefits from 6 months of live access to the entire course. They, further gain 15+ additional resources for enhanced training. The candidate is to complete 6 assignments compiling 5 topic quizzes to test the knowledge.
They get regular live doubt sessions, module- wise notes as well. Finally, a project with a trainer’s feedback and supervision is done by the candidate. A prestigious certificate is availed by the student on completion of the course.
Benefits of the best Content Writing Course
Any aspirants with a passion for writing. This course is for learners who want to start their blog. If any aspirant wants to support their skills with basic skills of web content writing as Digital Marketers. Hence, learners need to write outstanding content that differentiates from the other writer besides, providing value to readers.
Apart from dealing with content writing, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, and Web Development are in training to help the writer in SEO skills to promote the brand of the company. Inverted pyramid theory is in training. Creating SEO-friendly content, keyword research, Plagiarism, paraphrasing, and spinning are in this teaching process. How to read a blog as a reader, as well as a writer, is in the practice. Finally, placement assistance is available as job security.
- Training – 10 hours – 5 days
- Course fee – Rs 14824.49
- Address – Tanya Tower’s 3rd Floor, Kempapura, Hebbal, Bangalore-560024 Phone: +91 82099 58642
Rating – 9.8/10
Training – 30-35 hours online and on-site. On weekdays and weekends
Course fee – is Rs.8000/-
Address – No. 509, 4th Main, Kammanahalli Main Rd, HRBR Layout 3rd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043. Ph:+91-6366644707
Takeaways from the best content writing courses
Inventateq is an institute with different branches in Banglore and its head office is in Bangalore itself. The institute trains job-oriented courses in content writing along with another digital marketing course in metro cities like Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
The content writing course gives training with the essentials of content writing, and inspirational content writing, In addition, the course consists of the types of Content Writing. The things to consider while writing and after writing. Along with Content, Writing for SEO. They teach Content for blogging and ebook, copywriting, strategies, white papers and case studies, and email writing.
Benefits of the Content Writing Courses
Inventateq is in collaboration with over 200+ IT firms and has mentors and instructors from the industry itself. The institute has well media coverage with media houses such as The Times of India, News18, Hindustan Times, Forbes, etc. These priorities of the firm are more remarkable to train and building any candidate’s career.
Subsequently, the training is practical, and more than 15000+ professionals. The content writing Training course is with real-time scenarios and gives interview guidance. Ultimately, professional trainers shape learners with content writing subjects and skills. One-to-one student attention is active throughout this course. Apart from the above soft skill training, the institute training is there with a Lab session with hands-on experience, exposure in the Lab session along with theory on the respective day itself. Placement assistance is a guarantee to the students.
Scope of Content Writing Courses plus 12 writing Tips.
The candidates trained are more than a lakh through online, offline, and on-demand mediums. The learners achieve remarkable careers in top corporate companies like Amazon, Zomato, Forbes, Mediacom, Johnson&johnson and furthermore. Freshers’ salaries range from 4 lakh onwards. Job is sure for the Freshers on completion of this digital course.
Particularly a job-oriented content writing course helps the student with resume preparation and assistance to get through the interviews and obtain a job accordingly.
Advanced SEO Course with 9-in-1 Benefits in Henry Harvin
One of the most globally recognized institutes to do Advanced SEO Courses is the only Henry Harvin Institute. The Course will help the learner to master the skills required to increase site traffic. Identify key SEO metrics and implement, Validate, and report success to the clients. The learners become experts by implementing SEO tools for better website management and optimization.
- Ratings are 9.9/10
- Training is available for 12 Hours on Live Online Interactive Sessions.
- Course fees are Rs.8550/-
- Address: 2/3, 2nd floor, 80 feet Road, Sony World Junction, Koramangala, Above KFC, Bangalore 560095 Contact: +91 9891953953
Advanced SEO Learning Takeaways:
- This course helps to optimize and manage the website and website URLs
- A Marketing plan can be created and implement a competitive audit accordingly.
- Social Media website backlinks are evaluated and help to build social networks.
- A marketing plan generates, claims, and manages the business listing.
- Critical Reports are analyzed with action initiated for an improved SEO strategy.
- Projects in the related fields of Keyword Research Website Management & Optimization, and much more research.
- Internship assistance is provided to gain experiential knowledge of the Advanced SEO
- Guaranteed 100% Placement is given for one year upon post-successful completion of the training.
SEO Career Benefits
- In addition, SEO Specialist Jobs become more eligible with demanding backgrounds.
- Along with highly paid jobs in Digital Marketing Industry, there is no chance of talent shortage.
- Likewise, business individuals are more efficient and have correct choices for the movement of goods in this selected profession.
- SEO Specialist is a significant and valuable asset to the organization.
- Further, Search Engine Optimization describes all functionalities as a complete business scenario.
- Moreover, SEO Specialist is remarkable in profile from peers during Job Interviews.
- Subsequently, The rewarding certification of a Certified Advanced SEO Specialist is earned upon the successful completion of the course.
- Indeed, a challenging CV & Linkedin Profile is developed in professional etiquette.
Content Writing courses with 12 tips to take content writing to the next level
1. Original and Unique Content is to be written
In the first place when the writer decides to write a new blog post. A lot of online research is in the process after googling relevant topics an outline is ready through online information.
Later, as the rough outline is ready. The other 60% of the information is from the research. Moreover, it will not interest the reader to read the same information swapped from other’s websites. Subsequently, 40% of the content is original with the writer’s ideas and formed uniquely. In case the topic is familiar to the writer, they can fill the content with their original anecdotes and tips to attract the reader.
2. SEO-optimize Content for easily accessible in Search Engines
Any content is amazing if it is SEO-optimal. Similarly, as a content writer, it is critical to become familiar with SEO as writing demands this aspect. SEO-savvy writers can ensure that their content ranks high on whatever platform, it publishes like YouTube, Google, Instagram, or any Social Media.
Additionally, the writer can use SEO to ensure the writing is about the most popular topics related to the company’s products or services and covers the exact sub-topics on the relevant subjects. Moreover, Content Writing Tips is the keyword phrase to conduct keyword research on the topic of content writing as a whole.
Ultimately, learning key SEO tactics helps to become a writer whose more attuned to the readers’ challenges and ensures to create of content that is more accurate answers to those challenges.
3. How to attract the audience through a wide range of platforms
SEO is critical to ensure that the content ranks on search engines like Google. This will not suffice for marketing. To reach a wider audience, it is suggestible to write content that performs on other platforms like LinkedIn, email, Instagram, and Social Media.
Further, it is the sole job of any content writer to write newsletter content or social media copy based on the business needs. It is essential to consume content through email and social media to pick up writing tips specific to the sources.
4. Multi-Media content is to incorporate break-up text
When possible multimedia content needs to incorporate videos, images, and graphs to break up the text to make it easier for the readers to engage – particularly if it is long content like pillar pages or white papers.
To note if the blog post is lengthy over 2000 words or so, try to break it with images and videos, and multimedia elements like blockquotes to keep the content easily flowing throughout and the reader to be undisturbed till the end.
Another good opportunity is to increase traffic to the company’s different materials like if the company has a new podcast, embedding episodes in a relevant blog post to attract listeners to the podcast providing additional value to the readers.
5. Set your Goals
In the first place, the writer is to set goals. No matter how skilled and efficient a writer can be, if the writer does not possess any set of objectives, they tend to fail, similarly, if there are no goals to achieve there is no measure of success. It is recommended to use smart objectives to kickstart the content marketing plan. Moreover, the writer’s goals should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound. Get a favorable answer to reach your goal as below.
- What do you need to achieve and when?
- How will you measure your success?
- Is it possible with your current resources?
- Further, Finalize your main business objective
6. Know your audience as a Content Writer
The audience is strangers in a hall, who are attentive to the speaker’s words. To attract people’s attention, the writer has to understand their common questions and concerns. Speaking to them directly helps in filtering and targeting them.
Content writers present their articles to a wider audience through factors such as
- Internal Customer Database.
- Third-party analytical tools
- User feedback.
- Onboarding and exit interviews of the users.
- Sales and customer service knowledge.
Apart, from these aspects, the content marketing knowledge of the buyers can be aware through the buyer’s goals and obstacles. What is the chance of a user buying the company’s product more than the competitor’s products? Their queries are related to the product and your solutions. The content can be refined based on these customer segments.
7. Tips to grab the reader’s attention
The main secret of drawing a reader’s attention is through the headlines. Any attractive headline clicks the reader to start reading the content further in the first place. This is the same concept as the email subject line. Without a catchy headline, even the newspaper will not be read. The content writer’s main tip is to dedicate to writing great headlines and subject lines.
Apart from this controversy, questions, humor, shock-and-awe, contrast, uniqueness, wit, and emotion are huge attention-grabbers in the headline. These types of headlines get 80% more traffic.
The H1 must be clear and concise with uniqueness. The content will be clear to the reader and easier to google as well. Ultimately, the article or content ranks high by a headline in place of the content. Not to forget, even the images and illustration work hand in hand. The story is well narrative through pictures.
8. SEO-Friendly Content Writing Checklist
Before writing – The writer keeps the keyword for online research volume. Test by plugging the keyword into google to find the results. Google is the best guide to help the browser to understand the search intent. Finally, the google result delivers a clear picture of the content on producing the right keyword.
During Writing – Title tags act as key phrases to restructure the content. Complex sentences are confusing to the reader. This does not benefit the content for an SEO boost or add value to the reader. Images should be in the content to include alt text for quick accessibility and SEO.
After Writing – Meta Title plays a prominent role in the content. Meta title needs to be appealing to the readers, it is to be within 50-60 characters. It should optimize to search engines. Let the content be in regular audits as a part of content marketing efforts. In turn, this process helps to identify the errors and will demand an update for perfect content.
9. Incorporate relevant Calls-To-Action
Any writer’s job is to create good content. Ultimately, it should fetch business to the company by converting those readers, viewers, and listeners into prospects and customers.
It is necessary to learn how to appropriately include CTAs in the content. This CTA helps the readers to get answers to their queries. If a video is embedded in the content, it helps the reader to get the right solution for the products or services from the company.
Subsequently, the in-text CTA helps the writer, by ensuring it is valuable to the viewer. In creating the content the writer consistently directs the audience to various business offers by converting them into prospects and consumers.
10. Add Value in Every Sentence as a Content Writer
First, the content writer’s job is to add value to each sentence of the content. When writing content, the writer moves on quickly to the next point. If not so, the reader will lose interest to read further.
As most of the audiences are busy with their business. They have distractions all around, it is not possible to hold them to concentrate on the content. To fairly suggest, the writer’s content needs to fill with YouTube videos, relevant images, and social posts to make it easy for them by making your point in the content.
11. Writing Content with interesting Online Research
Skilled content writers consistently research the content several times from different online research. These surprising angles are presented to the reader and keep them engaged and coming back again.
People will read the real factual content than the model stories. They expect exciting and surprising facts about the consumer product or services given by the company. The more unique and surprising facts narrated in the content, the more likely the writer can capture the audience.
12. Audit the Content writing with 12 Writing Tips to take the Content to the next level.
As the first draft of the content, it is to be complete the top priority of the writer is to run through editing to restructure and reframe the grammatical errors or fix the sentence structural issues. It is impossible to procure good content without good editing.
As a writer, it is a human error to make mistakes in writing. Small grammar errors can ultimately interrupt the reader’s interest. So it is mandatory to edit the content to present an accurate copy. The reader gains interest throughout.
A1. If you have a passion for writing this course is beneficial with the right skills for writing.
A2. Yes, definitely, this course is ideal.
A3. The course has multiple sessions to attend again without any cost.
A4. The institute provides internships with job placement assistance