Are you tech-savvy? Do you have a background in finance or accounts or engineering? Are you looking for something new to explore with your current background? Do you want to get at the top of your game in the ever-growing tech industry?
If the answer to any of the above questions is “Yes”, then this is the page for you.
SAP is one of the largest German multinational companies dealing in enterprise software. having tie-ups with 70+ companies globally. SAP FICO allows any and every organization to manage its financial transactions and data. There are many online as well as cloud-based ERPs available in the market.
In this ever-growing tech industry, more and more clients are looking out for maintaining healthy competition with the evolving business and this includes recruiting SAP professionals as they are in high demand in the IT industry and also MNCs across the globe. Research shows that 75% of the revenue transactions are based on the SAP system.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive straight into the topic.
Top 10 SAP FICO Courses in Mumbai
- Acing the list is Henry Harvin, one of the leading career and competency development organizations that focuses primarily on value creation across the globe. Henry Harvin’s course on Certified SAP FICO course in Mumbai is Ranked amongst the top 3 in the industry by BestCourseNews.com. This course is recognized by the Govt of India and certified by ISO 29990: 2010.
- You will get access to 9 in 1 course with 100% practical training of approximately 44 hours with projects in SAP FI and SAP CO to boost your skills. You get regular boot camps spread over 12 months period along with free Hackathons along with gold membership. You will also get a guaranteed internship with weekly job support, recorded videos of all the live sessions with monthly brush-up sessions. You also get supplements like logo software, project guides, e-books, mobile apps, etc.
- By the end of the course, you will be certified with industry-acclaimed SAP FICO S/4 HANA training certification with 100% placement assistance. This course will help you built your inherent skills and boost your career path with a handsome salary, building professional relationships and growth opportunities. You can check all the exclusive details in the below link. Henry Harvin also offers other SAP courses like –
Also, if there are further queries, end-to-end assistance is readily available: –
You may also go through the below video for better clarity and understanding of the same
Check Henry Harvin’s Customers Reviews:
2) Udemy’s SAP FICO course
- The next institute to top the list would be Udemy and here you will get access to many courses pertaining to SAP FICO course in Mumbai at different rates. These courses can be done by beginners to advanced users.
- You will learn the required configuration and ways of implementation of the SAP FICO module, requirements to report the process cycle, analysis to improve financial activities, practical notes with understanding and integration between the financials and controlling.
- You can learn them all at your own pace. You will also understand the end-to-end implementation of SAP FICO configuration. Also, you will be able to analyze more complex components in SAP. You can take up the course at the convenience of your home or office or any place at any time.
3) Upsurge Infotech
- Another one on the list providing quality training with globally recognized ERP is Upsurge Infotech. They provide 1 to 1 mentorship from the industry leaders on real-time scenarios.
- You will be given case study assignments that will be based on the ongoing business process. You will gain multiple opportunities in different verticals worldwide.
- Live assignments are offered in interactive sessions for gaining knowledge and hands-on experience. You will get access to 24×7 server access support for practical purposes. You will also be given placement assistance along with interview assistance. Training tenure would be of approximately 2 to 2.5 months. Active training sessions would be around 1350+. This will help in getting placements abroad.
4) VACS SAP Education
- With the ever-changing and growing needs of the industry, Mahatma Gandhi Education Society and VACS SAP education have partnered together to deliver quality SAP education at Pillai college. VACS SAP is a consulting firm with about a decade of experience with them.
- They offer globally acclaimed and accepted certification for SAP FICO course in Mumbai. The student edition portal provides access to comprehensive content on SAP solutions. A candidate with business knowledge of accounts and finance can attend the course. However, 2 years of experience is required. They offer virtual classroom training, online training, and weekend training along with the certification.
5) Atos SAP Partner
- Atos is another recommended institute for the SAP FICO course in Mumbai. They are also one of the oldest SAP institutes. They also offer courses in major 3 cities apart from Mumbai (Bangalore, Chennai, and Pune). This institute has been providing knowledge with quality education to the SAP ecosystem for over two decades.
- With their training, you will be able to tackle more challenging projects with competitive strategies. It will help you in gaining a wider opportunity spectrum across the globe. This institute has a greater number of company tie-ups for placement with high salary packages. Once certified, you will have a significant advantage over your peers.
6) Primus SAP Solutions Academy
- This is another authorized SAP FICO course in Mumbai. Primus Techsystems have been providing training for 3 locations in India to students, corporates, and individuals as required. They have experience of over a decade delivering services with the knowledge to their customers. This company specializes in designing and implementing comprehensive SAP solutions and services for its clients across the globe.
- They were awarded the “Best SAP e-learning partner” by SAP for 2016 and the “Indian achievers award for Customer Satisfaction” by the forum of Indian achievers in 2014. They provide an internship for 3 months with hands-on practical experience with a deeper understanding of the business scenarios.
- Sessions are conducted by the industry experts with the expectations and key requirements of the business. They offer training via 3 modes – instructor-led training, virtual classroom learning, and online training. For end-users with SAP certifications, they deploy user documentation via e-learning, documentation on-demand, test scripts, context-sensitive guidance, etc. KNOA provides information on the ways to improve SAP application software efficiency and the end-users who would benefit from the same.
7) Quick expert Infotech
- Another recommended institute is Quick expert infotech which provides SAP FICO course in Mumbai integrated with other modules like SAP MM, SAP SD, etc. This company is ISO certified since 2014. They have a 5-level training process that includes starting from enrolment, getting trained, designing projects, prepare your resume and prepare for interview sessions.
- Training is provided by industry experts with 80% hands-on practical training. Their courses are job-oriented from the basics to the advanced topics. Their course duration is approximately 2 months covering modules like business process, FI bank accounting, taxation, integration, etc. They also provide 100% job placement assistance for over 1 year with study materials and live projects.
8) ISUN Technova
- Another institute with 14 years of experience in the SAP industry is ISUN Technova. They specialize in most of the SAP courses including SAP FICO course in Mumbai. They have an experienced and qualifies SAP team. This institute is also into IT consulting and outsourcing.
- They have all trained and certified SAP professionals providing practical live training to their students. They provide training on various SAP modules taking into consideration the ever-growing needs of the industry. They are recognized for their quality services with expertise in business solutions with innovations.
9) ICA Group
- Another recommended Institute would be ICA which is a partner of NSDC (National skill development corporation) and provides SAP FICO course in Mumbai. They are in the industry for nearly 2 decades and have been providing a 100% job guarantee post the completion of the course along with an internship. They provide classroom training as well as online training. They do have a common entrance test before joining the course and one has to pass the same before enrolling for the course.
- They have an expert CA faculty with hands-on practical training. Any graduate or professional with an interest in SAP functionalities can join their SAP FICO course in Mumbai. However, candidates with B.Com. B.Tech or masters or equivalent would have an added advantage. They also provide soft skills training along with conducting mock interview sessions.
- The course duration is approximately 80 hours with few course highlights being an overview of SAP ERP, general ledger accounting, bank-related business processes, financial statement processes, etc. Candidates enrolling in the course will have access to their app on the play store and e-content will be available for them along with physical books at an additional cost.
10) Timespro SAP training
- Last but not the least, is this institute giving training on SAP FICO course in Mumbai. Any graduate or a postgraduate with domain experience in finance and accounting or a CA or MBA or ICWA is preferred. They give training in the classroom only. There is no online mode of training available.
- The training would be 20 days of instructor-led training (ILT). The candidates doing a course from this institute would be able to become familiar with the basic concepts of a general accounting ledger, accounts payable, etc. Also, by the end of the course, the candidate will be able to set up a business process and configure asset accounting with special document parking, etc.
Whoa!!! I hope I have been able to give you a brief idea of the institutes in Mumbai that can help you be a certified SAP FICO professional. Little interest from your side to grow in your profession and the sky is the limit to expand your potential.
SAP caters to the needs of the majority of the industries like banking, engineering, healthcare, media, oil and gas, security, retail, transportation, etc., which means the number of industries dependent on SAP is unlimited, which means that opportunities are unlimited.
Definitely, the SAP industry is growing too fast, and to be at par with its requirements and be a competition to your peers, grab your certificates today and get going in the most fabulous innovative race of the industry.
SAP certification is divided into 2 types of courses – functional and technical.
I have listed below a few modules for your reference; however, this is not limited to the ones listed below
Technical SAP modules – Include ABSP, BASIS, etc.
Functional SAP modules – Include FICO, PP, MM, SD, HRM, SCM, SD, PP, etc.
Any student who wants to pursue their education in accounts or finance. Any candidate who has graduated in B. Com, Engineering, BCA, Accounts/Finance, etc., or candidates who have experience in relevant fields like purchase, production, etc, or if any working professional wants to scale theory knowledge and salary in the industry can take up these courses.
Definitely, you can. However, while updating your resume or going for an interview as a fresher or while cracking your interviews for higher positions up the organizations, certifications are taken into consideration for your eligibility for that role or any projects that you would have completed showcasing your knowledge and skills. Hence, I would recommend having a certificate in place for better opportunities.
Yes!!! Definitely, SAP has been listed on Fortune’s 100 best companies and more and more companies are partnering and taking candidates efficient in SAP and it’s the future for a majority of the industries.
Yes!!! There are 3 levels of certification viz. associate certification, specialist certification, and professional certification.
Associate certification – Covers the basic fundamental knowledge and wide SAP solution skills.
Specialist certification – This is offered in addition to the above one and focuses on a specific role.
Professional certification – This is an advanced level of certification with proven business experience, knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of SAP specifications and solutions.
Fee structure ranges from cities, type of institutes, and the number of hours for training. The fees can range approximately from Rs. 17,000 to 2,00,000 depending on the specialization in SAP.
The salary range can start from an approximate minimum range of 3 to 5 lakhs/year for a fresher increasing up to 20-25 lakhs/year according to your proven experience, number of years in the industry, and further skill upgradation.