If you plan to learn all about the GST reforms and take up GST training in Hyderabad, you have found the right place. We bring you the top 10 GST courses in Hyderabad. Here we are providing you with a list of institutes that offer the best comprehensive GST courses, and also give you information that you need regarding GST courses like the mentors, course fees, the course duration, and the curriculum.
The main objective of GST is to merge other indirect taxes into one single tax. GST helps in bringing uniformity in various taxes regimes at the national level. GST provides great help to make it more efficient by leading tax administration into more simplification and Standardization.
Benefits of GST:
The benefits of GST at the industry and business level are:
- GST provides transparency with services such as registration, payments, returns and all available to the taxpayers online.
- Uniformity in taxation.
- GST helps in cost reduction which is helpful for manufacturers and exporters.
- Reduced transaction cost improved competitiveness.
The benefits of GST at the state and central level:
- With the removal of indirect taxes, tax administration is simple and easy.
- There is better tax compliance and better controls on tax evasion.
- Higher revenue.
GST is helpful for good revenue, and consolidate the complexion of the tax structure.
For the consumers, the benefits of GST include:
- Single tax with transparency.
- Relieve the overall tax burden.
After all that information on how GST impacts our nation, let us now move on and walk you through the leading institutes providing GST Training in Hyderabad.
Benefits of getting GST Certified
- A certification is a means to tell your employers that you have mastered a specific skill. In any domain, certifications from recognized institutes add to the resume of a person. Here are some of the benefits of getting a certificate you should know of before you step into a career in GST:
- An experienced professional or a fresher in the finance/accounts/taxation industry, a GST certification is sure to help you professionally.
- As a matter of fact, certified candidates are the preferred choice for recruiters and get a better pay package.
- A GST certification can be of additional value to your skill set and push you up the ladder if you are in the finance/accounts department. It is one of the trending and most sought-after skills today.
- The job roles for people who have a GST practitioner or GST certification include those of GST operation officer, tax consultants, internal audit GST executive, etc.
You can even open up a consultancy firm and provide your services once you have a GST practitioner certification.
1. Henry Harvin Accounts Academy
Henry Harvin Education never fails to amaze you. It has a variety of courses to offer. Well, not just random courses but the most demanded courses. It also ensures that learners get access to quality study materials and get opportunities to get trained and nurtured under the experts of the related industry. It wholly believes in providing the utmost opportunities to its learners and thus provides placement assistance after the completion of the course. As per the need of the learner, it has specially categorized sections designed to meet students needs and demands. It offers courses that I as an individual would want to pursue.
Their site is well detailed and their curriculum includes everything that you can think of naming. They bring you the best instructors on the table by providing specialisation in your area of interest.
You can always request for a call to get any and every of your doubts answered. Their executives are always at the forefront in ensuring that their learners have a worthy experience with them.
With almost 40000+ trained learners and having access to about 7+ countries makes it the best platform to explore. Previous students and their prestigious achievements are enough proof of what quality and excellence Henry Harvin Serve.
Course: GST Practitioner, Advanced Excel for Accounting and MIS, Tally ERP 9, SAP FICO, Simulated GST Projects
The duration of the program is 12 months which will include Live Projects & Case Studies to help you improve better. You will also get an opportunity of enjoying Monthly Bootcamp sessions for almost 1 year.
Check out more information on the course.
· Training: 6 Months of Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions.
Projects: Facility to undergo projects in CGST Practitioner, Tally ERP 9, SAP FICO, Power BI, etc.
Internship: 1 to 6 Months Internship support to gain practical experience of the learnings.
Certification: Distinguish your profile with the global credential of Post Graduate in GST and showcase expertise by using the Hallmark of PGGST next to your name. For eg: Shreya Rao (PGGST).
Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee Support for 1-Year post successful completion.
E-Learning Access with abundant tools and techniques, video content, assessments, and more.
· Bootcamps: Regular Bootcamps spread over the next 12 months.
· Hackathons: Free Access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions.
· Membership: Get 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin® Finance Academy for the Post Graduate Program in GST.
Balkampet Road, Ameerpet, adjacent to Satyam Theater,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
2. GST COURSE AT CAPITAL TRAINERS, HYDERABAD
Capital Trainers are a leading institute in the domain of GST training in Hyderabad. They provide practical training on GST registration and returns filing. Not just GST, they provide training in various other segments of taxation like income tax returns, TDS, tax audits, Tally ERP9 with GST, advanced MS Excel, amongst others.
All the training is by experienced faculty, and the institute also offers placement assistance. Candidates get an accredited curriculum, professional certification, placement assistance, and ensure career growth. Capital Trainers also have authorization for Microsoft certification, Tally certification, and E-accountant certification.
The institute is also offering online GST training in Hyderabad and has thus far completed 90+ batches and trained 2300+ students.
Course Name: GST Certification Course
Mode: Candidates have flexibility in terms of online and classroom options.
GST course fees: The course fee is INR 7,500/-
Curriculum: The course covers all practical aspects of the Goods and Service Tax and including GST registration, returns, in-depth accounting, and recording of GST transactions.
- Features of GST.
- Banking Matters.
- Why GST, GST components.
- GST tax structure.
- Benefits of GST.
- GST registration.
- Filing GST returns.
- Tax input credit.
Certification: The candidate will receive a course completion certificate.
Added Benefits: The practicing CA faculty delivers a perfect combination of theory and practical training, providing excellent training. It is an assignment-based training, and the institute offers placement support with their placement partners.
F1, 1st Floor, KVR Enclave,
Above ICICI Bank, Near Gurudwara,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500016
3. GST COURSE AT SIVA SIVANI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, HYDERABAD
SSIM or the Siva Sivani Institute of Management has had a presence in the education sector for decades now. With its inception in 1992, it has achieved overall personal growth to become one of the best management institutes in Hyderabad. It has a rich tradition of pursuing academic excellence with 50 professional instructors and five foreign collaborations.
The institute offers scholarship facilities and has state-of-the-art facilities to provide quality education to the students. SSIM offers a postgraduate diploma in management, business analytics, and finance. SSIM also provides an entrepreneurship program and GST training in Hyderabad. The comprehensive workshop on the Goods and Service tax provides the requisite knowledge and tools to understand GST and its compliance.
Course Name: GST Training accredited by NACEN
Eligibility: This workshop is open and for traders, manufacturers, finance and accounts professionals, business heads, consultants, commerce students, or even the general public.
GST course fees: The course fee is INR 5,000/-
Curriculum: Delivered by the faculty of SSIM, this course comprises of the following modules:
- Implementation of GST law, Compliance and enforcement.
- Impact of GST on the function of the organization, changes in business process and compliance.
- GST registration, filing of returns, availing Input Tax Credit, TDS, Compliance and refunds.
- Overview of GST and Model GST Law covering CGST & SGST.
- Supply of Goods and Services.
- Registration and Tax.
- GST Business process returns.§ Input Tax credit.
- Appeals and Refund.
Certification: This workshop has NACEN (National Academy of Customs, Excise, and Narcotics) accreditation.
NH 44, Kompally,
Secunderabad, Telangana 500100
Tel: 040- 27165450/51/53/54
4. GST COURSE AT VEDANTA EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY, HYDERABAD
Vedanta Educational Academy is another centre that offers GST training in Hyderabad, along with other courses. There are different courses such as Microsoft Excel, computer basics, income tax and TDS, and various Tally courses.
It is an academy where teaching and learning both is unforgettable experience. A professional and trusted academy since 1995, it is a top player offering a wide range of products and services and online and offline courses. Students can explore the courses required to polish their managerial skills here.
Course Name: Tally.ERP9 with GST training.
Eligibility: Anyone willing to learn Tally.ERP9 software and handle the complete GST portal can join this course, whether they are students, employees, employers, or even tax practitioners/consultants.
GST course fees: INR 699/-
Curriculum: The course combines all aspects of Tally as well as GST. It includes the following modules:
- Introduction to accounts, Tally.ERP9.
- ERP9 startup sessions.
- Accounts management, instalments, bills receivable, and payable.
- ERP9 with banking sessions.
- Also, Tally.ERP9 with GST.
- GST common portal online lectures.
- ERP9 with TDS.
- Supply and non-supply vouchers.
- Data sharing in Tally.ERP9.
- Sales management.
- Manufacturing and production management.
- Branch-wise accounts.
- Tally audit.
- Adjustments, payroll, bonus topics.
- Instructor support with essential interview questions, sample resumes, etc.
- Additional material, notifications, news, updates regarding Tally, and GST.
GST course duration: The duration of the course may exceed 40 hours.
Certification: Candidates receive a certificate upon course completion.
Added Benefits: Candidates have unlimited one-year access to the course and the downloadable course material at any time from any device.
Shivaji Nagar, Secunderabad,
Tel: +91 934-6622-893
5. GST COURSE AT IDEA COMPUTERS TALLY ACADEMY
Idea Computers Tally Academy has since 2004 imparting quality education in the segments of finance and accounting. The institute has seen huge growth starting as a small coaching center and evolving into one of the leading institutes offering Tally, SAP, advanced excel, and GST training in Hyderabad. Though it has its base at Hyderabad, it attracts students from all over the country. The institute offers courses on both the online and offline platforms.
Course Name: GST Training, Tally for GST, Tally, ERP9 training.
GST course fees:The GST training is for INR 5000/-, The GST for Tally is at INR 6000/- with project material and INR 4000/- without project material.
§ The GST training has over 23 modules and includes every small aspect of GST right from direct and indirect taxes, invoicing, reports, forms on GST, income tax, TDS, TCS, and payroll.
§ The GST for Tally, on the other hand, includes basic accounts, inventory management, financial management, technical levels in ERP.9, advanced MIS reports and taxation, and GST.
GST course duration:
- The GST course is for 60 hours with daily two-hour training for 30 days.
- The GST for Tally course is for 120 hours with daily two-hour training for 60 days.
Certification: Candidates get the certificate of course completion after the course and project. Also, the students get a performance-based rating by experts who review the projects.
Added Benefits: Additional preparation in the form of resume preparation, interview questions, and how to face interviews are also a part of the training.
5th Floor, Flat #502, 202,
118 Annapurna Block, Adhitya Enclave,
Opposite Mathrivanam, Kumar Basti,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad-Telangana 500016
Tel: +91 99638 99449
6. GST COURSE AT NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
Initially set up as the Central Industrial Extension Training Institute, the NI-MSME, plays a pivotal role in promoting small enterprises. With the primary objective of being trainers, the organization has widened its scope of activities to include consultancy, research, and training programs.
NI-MSME has made many memorable contributions in the field of enterprise development both nationally and internationally. Even the facilities and infrastructure of the NI-MSME campus are at par with international standards. With immense experience and expertise in various fields, the programs by NI-MSME have universal relevance.
It provides programs for individuals, for MSMEs, for professionals, and national executive development programs. It offers under the programs for professionals, GST training in Hyderabad.
Course Name: Training Program on Goods and Services Tax.
Eligibility: This training is for academicians, students, entrepreneurs, key managerial personnel, professionals, and tax consultants.
GST course fees: The course fee is INR 6,000 + 18% GST. It is INR 7000/- for the residential program.
Curriculum: The training includes understanding transitional issues in migrating from the current indirect tax to the GST, its impact on industries, trade, and services, practical knowledge on the GSTN framework, and getting acquainted with the tax compliance mechanism.
GST course duration: The training is for three days.
National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (NI-MSME),
(An Organisation of the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India),
Yousufguda, Hyderabad-500 045
7. GST COURSE AT AFS ACADEMY
AFS is a unit of the Akshara Finserv, an accounting and business consultancy service provider in Hyderabad. The main objective of AFS Academy is to help graduates and working professionals in the finance and accounting industry with practical training.
The academy delivers Tally, taxation, MS Office, Advanced excel, and GST training in Hyderabad. It is also an authorized training facilitator of Tally Education Pvt. Ltd and hence has its training curriculum per Tally Education. At AFS, aspiring candidates get trained, assessed, certified by Tally, recognized and employed by various top employers.
Course Name: GST Using Tally.ERP9 to get GST ready.
Curriculum: The course covers all critical aspects of GST and includes:
- Introduction to GST.
- Getting Started with GST (Goods).
- Recording Advanced Entries.
- GST Adjustment and Return Filing.
- Getting Started with GST (Services).
- Recording Advanced Entries.
- Migration to Tally.ERP9.
Certification: It is a certification course approved by Tally Education, and the candidates get a verifiable certificate by TALLY.
Added Benefits: 100% practical training, latest syllabus as per industry standards, regular assessments, a dedicated Tally 24/7 student portal access are some benefits of the GST course at AFS. Besides, flexible batch timings, personality development programs, interview skills, and an opportunity to work with AFS are undoubtedly of significant importance.
Sai Datta Arcade, #H No 3-6-517,
Flat no 406, Street Number 6,
Tel: +91 – 8143818169
8. GST COURSE AT COMPUTECH INFO SOLUTION
CIS or the Computer Info Solutions, is yet another leading software training institute in Hyderabad. The institute primarily caters to all software training and provides online and classroom training.
In addition to various software courses, Computer Info Solutions provides web designing, MS office, advance excel, Tally ERP, and even Tally GST training in Hyderabad.
Computer Info Solutions also leads in job placements, which adds value to its training as well. Students can avail of a free orientation, meet the trainers for counseling, and get career advice.
Course Name: TALLY GST.
Curriculum: The Tally GST course is very extensive and includes topics like:
- Activating GST for a company.
- Calculation of GST and types of GST.
- GST Adjustment with Journal Voucher Entries.
- Creating Stock Items and Stock Group for GST.
- To Map Your UOM to UQC in the Stock Items.
- Creating a Sale Ledger GST in Tally.
- Purchase Ledger 18% in Tally.
- GST Interstate Sales In Tally.
- Creating Interstate Purchase Ledger in Tally.
- GST Transaction in Tally.
- Party Ledger Such As Suppliers, Customers, and so on.
- Local and Interstate Purchases.
- Ledger for any Indirect Expenses.
Added Benefits: Hands-on experience with various practice tools, job search assistance, and support for three months even after candidates start working are significant benefits.
# 401, 4th Floor, SIRI Plaza,
Opp: R.S Brothers, KPHB Main Road,
Above Bank of India, Hyderabad-72.
9. GST COURSE AT ANS TAX AND ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, HYDERABAD
Run by Mr. Shiva Kumar, ANS Tax and Consulting Solutions have provided accounts and taxation services for over ten years. It is a consultancy providing services and accounts, Tally ERP9, TDS, and GST training in Hyderabad.
With a rich professional and corporate experience in accounting in various blue-chip companies, the founder and mentor now educate aspiring candidates and have thus far trained more than 5000 aspirants.
Course Name: GST Training
Course duration: There is a one-day GST overview training and an exhaustive three-day workshop.
Curriculum: Overall, the curriculum is customizable but comprises of the following topics:
- Orientation on GST.
- Impact of GST on job work.
- GST-tax invoice.
- Impact of GST on e-commerce.
- Debit and credit notes in GST.
- GST settlement commission.
- Advance ruling GST.
- GST audit.
- Offenses and penalties.
- GST audit.
Qt No.B.87, 853 Yousufguda,
Sri Nagar Colony,
Phone: 97047 12744
10. ICA EDU SKILLS : GST CERTIFICATION COURSE IN HYDERABAD
ICA EDU Skills is supported by governments and also partners with NSDC (national skill development corporation. You will surely find this indtute in your choices due its best environment for study.
Course Name: GST
Highlights of the Course
The course covers mostly all concepts of GST, and course duration is 27 hours with online and offline sessions. The trainers are all experts in this industry or chartered accountants. ICA EDU Skill also helps the candidates with placement. After completing the course you will receive a certificate which will be very helpful for candidates.
Course Fee: Rs. 8000/-
3rd Floor, Flat No 305,
Maitrivanam Commercial Complex,
Ag Colony, Hyderabad – 500038, Near Ameerpet (Map)