We all have heard this famous dialogue,” Life is a race, if you don’t run fast, you will get trampled”. Even though it is a movie dialogue when it comes to real-life the statement is true. Just look around you will find people working to get appraisals, promotions and awards. Maybe it is time for you to work hard and improve your skills.
There are many IT industries in India, many engineers are graduating every year, but what makes you stand different from the rest of the people, when a member from the interview panel asks you, “Why should I choose you?”
You must have an answer right. This is a fast-moving world, there’s no space for mistakes in any organisation because even a small mistake will screw you up! You will lose your client.
So, when all of this struck my mind, I researched how an organisation prevents its mistakes and interestingly I found about Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma all about? Six Sigma is all about reducing the number of defects to a vanishingly small amount. It is fundamentally a process improvement methodology that focuses on increasing quality. This course focuses on the basic structure of DMAIC. By taking up this course, professionals can identify the problems and implement solutions to eradicate them.
Six Sigma has many levels like the Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt. I mainly researched the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Courses in India.
Top 10 Six Sigma Certification in India
1. Henry Harvin Quality Management Academy
Henry Harvin is the best choice for learning the Six Sigma Green Belt Course because of its key features. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course by Henry Harvin is designed to help the enhancement of business processes, performance and quality. You will be equipped with the methodology of the tool of lean and Six Sigma. By the end of the course, you will be experienced in all aspects of Lean Six Sigma like Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control(DMAIC)
This course is a nine-in-one course as:
1. It comprises 28 hours of Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions.
2. You will have the chance to participate in projects like DMAIC phases, Lean and Six Sigma.
3. You will be provided with internship assistance to gain practice experience in your learning.
4. At the end of the course, you will be awarded a certificate from Henry Harvin.
5. Their team also helps you with placement support.
6. You will have access to many tools and techniques, video content, assessments, and more.
7. Regular workshops will be held for about a year.
8. You will have free access to #AskHenry
9. You will get a one-year Gold Membership.
- Their trainers have experience of more than 18 years.
- The trainers have delivered over 350 lectures.
- They are recognised by numerous organizations for their remarkable work.
Career Benefits of Six Sigma Certification:
- Six Sigma professionals are eligible for jobs that demand an analytical background.
- You will have many job opportunities abroad which demand specialization.
- Improve your CV & LinkedIn profile with this globally recognised certification.
- Make your profile stand different from your peers during job interviews with highly valued skills.
- Gain the skill to make customer-centric actions all the time.
- Gain the access to Professional Development Unit which are needed to maintain PMP certification.
- Learning to derive useful information from data using various statistical and analytical tools.
- Learn leadership skills and project management.
- Self-paced: Rs.15750/-
- Live online classes: Rs.17500/-
Coursera provides Six Sigma Green Belt training in four specializations.
- Six Sigma and the Organisation
- Six Sigma Advanced Define and Measure Phases
- Six Sigma Advanced Analyse Phase
- Six Sigma Improve and Control Phases
They provide all these four specializations in the Six Sigma Green Belt. The total duration of the course is around five months. You will be awarded a certificate on completion of the course. And the trainers in Coursera are PhDs from top universities of the world.
3. Benchmark Six Sigma
Benchmark Six Sigma is a member of the ASQ family. Accredited training Provider of Exemplar Global (previously RABQSA), a member of the ASQ family. Exemplar Global provides global recognition for our Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt programs.
- 24 Hours of Instructor-Led Online Training.
- Access to two practice projects.
- 30 PDUs for PMI credential.
- Globally Recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate.
- You will be a member of the largest community which deals with Business Improvement.
- Free Online Project Assistance
- Additional Project on completion of the course.
What will you learn?
- Understand the Value of Six Sigma.
- Understand how to apply the DMAIC Methodology.
- You will learn to lead Six Sigma Green Belt Projects which will help to improve the organisation.
- You will be learning how to apply the Theory of Constraints and also the Lean Methodology.
This course will give you all of the requisites to become a certified Six Sigma Green Belt. The content of this course covers the whole Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge as per the American Society of Quality. The materials on their website will prepare you to sit for the ASQ Exam and successfully pass.
The key learning objectives of the course are to understand the value of Six Sigma and to use and apply the DMAIC( Define, Measure, Improve, Control) framework.
This course has seven sections and over forty lectures delivered in different formats to hold your enthusiasm and bring up interest in you. You will have access to more than two hundred practice questions to improve your Six Sigma knowledge.
Course materials include:
- Video lectures.
- PowerPoint presentations
- PDF files
- Downloadable examples
- Practice Quizzes
The contents of this course will give you the best preparation to write and excel in the ASQ exam or any other Six Sigma Green Belt exam. This course is created by ASQ certified Black Belts and Green Belts. The Green Belt and Black Belt professionals know and understand what knowledge is required to master the Six Sigma problem-solving methodology.
This course is a 12-week coaching program designed to help you with your first project. They have a team of certified Six Sigma professionals who will help you to complete your first project with them.
This course is for:
- IT professionals
- Operation Managers
- Business professionals
- Recent college grads
Enrol for this interactive Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training in Hyderabad, India from Unichrone Learning. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course has become very popular amongst people who are interested in pursuing training in the Six Sigma field. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Hyderabad India is for all the professionals who are involved in improving the process of a project within the work or as a team member of a project you have to contribute on a larger scale for the continuous improvement of projects. They help you to raise your competence and knowledge in Quality techniques.
They deliver Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification in Hyderabad through classroom and live online classroom modes.
Key Features of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification:
- Course material is designed by experts.
- More than 500 questions and answers.
- Get 32 PDUs Certificate.
- Trainers are highly qualified and are experts in Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer with vast experience.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Format:
- Type: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Number of questions: 50
- Duration of examination: 1 hour 15 min
- 35 marks are required to pass, equivalent to 70%
6. VAR sigma
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt operates under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt. The training also enhances the procedures of the employees and helps them approach their day-to-day work.
What should we expect from VarSigma?
- VarSigma is a member of the ASQ family and is globally recognised.
- They have professionals across industries, functions and countries.
- Their content is the most exhaustive across all the other courses.
- Placement Support- They have more than 25,000 professionals across the world, more than 7500 Senior professionals.
- Their trainers have a minimum of 15 years of extensive training experience. The facilitators undergo a rigorous ‘Train the Trainer’ workshop.
- Project and Career Guidance- Regular webinars provide the necessary support for completing improvement.
- Participants will attend a minimum of 27 hours of teacher-led classroom training.
- The candidates will also have the access to 36 hours of e-learning modules, sample papers etc.
- So, the total duration available to a candidate is 63 hours.
Exam for the Certificate:
Each candidate is required to pass a written exam that consists of Multiple-Choice Questions. The examination is of duration two hours and 80 multiple-choice questions.
ASQ is associated with Exemplar Global, which is a global organisation, providing training and certification for professionals seeking personnel certification. They provide separate training and certification, wherein they charge for both. You have to give the examination anytime after the course.
For enrolling in their course, you need to fulfil the requirement of being worked for three years in a full time, paid role.
Each candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of MCQs( Multiple Choice Questions) which is a computer-based test. The test consists of 110 questions in English only. The test time is 4 hours and 18 minutes.
They also conduct pen and paper tests which are of the duration of 4 hours.
All of their examinations are open book.
8. Bilva tech solutions
Bilva tech solutions, Ameerpet, Hyderabad provides you with one of the best courses in Hyderabad. This course does not require any eligibility.
They provide certification courses in almost all levels of Six Sigma:
- White Belt
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Master Black Belt
This certification can be obtained by a globally recognised body like the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Green Belt eBook aligned to ASQ Book
- Real-life projects and analysis on data files and templates
- You will have the access to over more than fifty case studies
- Certificate on completion of course.
- 200 practice questions.
- You will be given access to more than ten E-books on Lean Six Sigma content.
Six Sigma Green Belt course fees are INR 13,000. The candidate must have a post-graduate degree from a recognised college.
The program at AIG is an evolved training program that focuses on understanding the implementation and not just theoretical concepts. They believe that: Learning by doing, so their consultants work with their participants so that the participant can understand and get an experience of the tools and Minitab. Their program is curated in such a way that the learning process is based on a lot of practice. They train you on the DMAIC methodology. Upon completion of the project and the preparatory test, the trainer will teach the next phase.
Their green belt is a 40-hour program that is done in multiple two-hour courses. They trained more than five thousand black belts and more than eight thousand green belt experts which indeed shows how well they understand the needs of the customer in a better way.
Key features of the Six Sigma Green Belt
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- Hands-on training on data analysis using Minitab and live data
- Access to question banks with more than five hundred questions.
- Lean Six Sigma project, you will have to submit one Six Sigma Green Belt project. Your trainer will support you for the same.
- You will be trained by the industry professionals
Exam and Certification:
You should finish the requirements
1. Submission of one Green Belt Project approved by the AIG Faculty.
2. Completing the final exam with more than 60% marks.
Upon fulfilling both the above requirements you will be awarded your certificate.
10. International Society for Executive Learning (ISEL)
The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is aligned and recognised by The Council for Six Sigma Certification. Your certificate will be globally recognised.
This institute offers courses in these belts:
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
Become an expert in Six Sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC. The course is aligned to ASQ and teaches you Six Sigma with live projects. The course has some top-class content with Minitab and live projects.
The fee of the course is INR 15990
You will have access to the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Kit which comprises of:
- Access to study material for the lifetime
- Many assignments help you expand your knowledge.
- Internationally recognised certificates and many more.
You will be provided with the Six Sigma Certificate Validation tool which can be used by clients, employees and other people.
Why should you learn Six Sigma?
1. Benefits to your Organisation
- This Green Belt training helps an individual to handle a project strategically. The Green Belt experts can solve complicated things in a snap and also, they can discover the main cause of the problem.
- The methodologies and principles of Six Sigma can be used to increase your clients and give the client complete satisfaction. In simple words, you can ease the complex process and save time
- A certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional helps you implement every idea and principle of Six Sigma, which reduces cost, increases productivity which indeed results in profits.
- The Green Belt professionals help the organisation achieve customer satisfaction by bringing difference in the products, service and quality.
2. Benefits to you as an Individual
· The Six Sigma Certification helps the candidate to stand different and becomes an asset to the company. It helps a person to reflect on a complex issue and give practical solutions based on their analysis.
· The decision to choose the Six Sigma Certification Course in India can be very beneficial to you as an individual. It can make you an asset to the company. It results in some good job opportunities and also hikes in their salaries.
Six Sigma certification provides you with a great way to improve your capabilities as a leader in your organization
- Eligible for jobs that require analytical background
- Improve your profile and CV with development professionally.
- Prove yourself
- You can support a company with improved Process and Performance that leads to high-quality products and services
- Eligibility criteria for the Lean Six Sigma Certification
- A minimum of three years of full-time experience in the field is required.
- You must have also finished one or two projects.
How should I select my institute? And how important it is to select the right one?
You should select your institute with the utmost care because it helps you build your career. Only the certificate from one of the best institutes can put your career on a successful path. Also, look at the costs of the leading institutes before you finalise a course.
Now, let us see a few factors which help you choose the best institute for you
- Recognition of the institute
- Duration of the course
Making the decision to pursue a Six Sigma Green Belt certification course can make a great impact on your career. A Six Sigma Green Belt professional is an asset to any organisation. The Green Belt professional is equipped to solve complex things with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Six Sigma is all about reducing the number of defects to vanishingly small amounts. It is fundamentally a process improvement methodology that focuses on increasing quality. Every Six Sigma project is carried out within an organization and has few targets. For example, customer satisfaction, profits, reducing costs and reducing pollution.
Ans. Six Sigma is an idea that was introduced by Motorola to reduce defects in the manufacturing process. Six Sigma refers to Six Standard Deviations. In statistics, the measure of standard deviation is given the symbol sigma.
Ans. Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control
Ans. Henry Harvin Management Academy is the best institute.