Digital marketing courses in India have 5 D’s which are digital devices, digital media, digital technology, digital data, and digital platforms. The benefits of digital marketing are
- A broad geographic reach of ads
- Cost efficiency and flexible
- It produces quantifiable results
- Easier personalization of all the available data
- It provides more easy and convenient conversations
- It provides more connection with customers
Digital Marketing can be learned by doing digital marketing courses in India. Various top courses are offered in offline and online mode. Let us understand the top Digital marketing courses in India.
1. Henry Harvin – Best Digital Marketing Courses in India
Henry Harvin ranked 1st in the top 5 digital marketing course. Features of Henry Harvin courses are Ultra flexibility, World-class technology and infrastructure, 7 certifications from one course, 100% work support, and learning from SME. This also includes 1-year membership, freelancing privileges, and live projects.
The Henry Harvin certification process includes four steps. Step 1 is the counseling to understand course requirements. Step 2 is attending the 32 hours of instructor-led training. Step 3 is the delivery of required projects. Step 4 is to get the certification, internship opportunities, and projects.
- Duration is 32 hours of virtual training and 1-year Bootcamp.
- Trainer are experienced experts from industry
- Membership is available for 1 year with Alumni status.
- Opportunities for Live projects
- Internship and job opportunities
- You get 7 certifications from CADM, Google, and Facebook.
- Access to learning management systems
- Recorded videos of the sessions
- Website owners
- Social media influencers
- Business analysts and professionals
- Individuals looking for freelancing and work from home opportunities
- Any person, who is interested in learning about Digital Marketing
- Module 1 covers Basic of digital marketing
- Module 2 covers Effective web page designing
- Module 3 covers Google ads as search engine marketing
- Module 4 covers off-page, on-page, local, and mobile is known as SEO
- Module 5 covers LinkedIn marketing
- Module 6 covers YouTube marketing
- Complimentary modules include Soft skill development and resume writing
- The self-paced course is RS 11250
- The live online classroom is Rs 12500
Cities where Henry Harvin can be found
Agra, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and many more
- Postgraduate program in Digital Marketing
- Master program in Digital Marketing
- Adword Course from google ads training
- Digital Marketing internship
- Digital Marketing course
2. IIDE – Best Digital Marketing Institute in India
IIDE is the Premier School of India for Digital Marketing and was established in the year 2016. They can be found at 4 locations in Mumbai. The classes are conducted in 3 steps which include Learning the skill required with case studies and examples, Applying learnings to real-life scenarios, and Evaluating through learning from peers and teachers.
IIDE has trained more than 60,000 students via offline, online, and on-demand classes. They have Digital Marketing courses in India as Online Advanced Certification, Post-graduation program, and short-term certification.
This course is for 3 months which is 12 hours per week. The lecture timings are 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
- 70+ hours of Live learning
- Video content of 40+ hours
- 1: 1 mentoring session
- 20+ tools mastery
- Resume and interview training
- 100% placement assistance
- Projects in 8 brands
- Introduction to subject
- Website planning and Ecommerce development with 1 assignment
- Blogging and search marketing with 2 assignments
- Creating marketing content and campaign planning with 1 assignment
- Organic social media Marketing with 1 assignment
- Social media marketing with 1 assignment
- Brand reputation management
- Media Planning, Buying, and optimization with 1 assignment
- Analytics and reporting with 1 assignment
- Project and mentoring with 1 assignment
- Managerial and Soft skills
This course is for 11 months which is 18 hours per week and the lecture timings are 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- 600+ hours of live training
- Mentoring from leading brand CXO and CMO
- Learn key managerial skills
- 13+ Live projects
- 2 months internship
- Placements assured
- Post-graduation certification
- Placement opportunities include student placement as Brand manager, Account manager, Business development manager, media strategist, Paid media expert, Client Servicing Manager, Content marketer, and SEO expert.
- Inbound marketing
- Outbound marketing
- Media management and automation
- Managerial skills and soft skills
- Compulsory internship and Thesis
This course is for 6-12 hours including Videos+ Lives sessions. This course is available with flexible timing per course. The courses are individual.
- E-commercement management
- Content Marketing and strategy
- Search Engine optimization
- WordPress website – planning and development
- Google analytics
- Email marketing
- Media planning
- Online reputation and management
- Ads – Instagram and Facebook
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Ads
- App store optimisation
- Ad designing
- The online advanced certification course is RS 67,795 + Taxes
- Master Digital Marketing courses in India is for RS 4,00,000 + Taxes
- Short term certification courses are for Rs 6355 + Taxes
3. UpGrad – Best Digital Marketing Courses in India
UpGrad offers a Certificate in Digital marketing courses in India and communication. They have a community of 5000+ learners. 3 tracks are offered. The program duration is 32 – 50 weeks. They are associated with 300+ Hiring partners. The three tracks are customized based on the needs include the Executive track, Management track, and leadership track.
- 180+ hours of content
- 15 Lives sessions
- 4specializations including Branding and Comms, Marketing analytics, Social media and content marketing, and Marketing Communications- PR
- Certifications are offered from MICA and Facebook.
- 15 case studies and live projects
- Library of 70+ tools
- MICA Alumni status
- Fortnightly Coaching by industry experts
- Mock interviews
- Feedbacks on resume
- Digital Marketing Landscape with 1assignment
- Digital channels deep drive 1 with 4assignments
- Digital channels deep drive2 with 3assignments
- Marketing Analytics and integrated strategy with 1assignment
- Capstone Project and e-commerce Bootcamp with 1assignment
- Specialization in Branding and communications with 2assignments
- Specialization in Marketing and Analytics with 2assignments
- Specialization in Social Media and Content Marketing with 2assignments
- Specialization in Marketing communications (PR) with 2assignments
- The program fee is Rs 1,05,045 (Including taxes)for the base program + 1 specialization for a learning duration of 32 weeks.
- The program fee for base + 2 specialization is Rs 1,22,745 (including taxes) for a learning duration of 38 weeks.
- The program fee for base + 3 specialization is Rs 1.37,495 (including taxes) for the learning duration of 44 weeks.
- The program fee for base + 4 specialization is Rs 1,52,245 (including taxes ) for the learning duration of 50 weeks.
4. NIIT – Best Digital Marketing Institute in India
NIIT is present in 30 countries with 35 million + learners worldwide. They provide industry mapped curriculum and are India’s most trusted educational Brand. They provide placement facilities. They provide two major lines Corporate learning and Skills and career business.
- The course is for 20 weeks part-time.
- The course is online and led by mentors
- Placement assurance with min 3 LPA CTC
- The program is designed by industry experts
- The program helps you to create a digital marketing courses in India strategy for your business goals
- Develop your professional and business skills
- Their pedagogy includes Learn, practice, apply, review and refactor
- Website design and Search engine optimization
- Marketing of various Social Media platforms
- Paid marketing in the Google ecosystem
- Use E-commerce channels effectively
- Capstone project
The course fee is RS 70,000 excluding GST @18%. The class timing is from Monday to Saturday 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
5. Digital Vidhya – Best Digital Marketing Courses in India
Digital Vidhya is a leading professional training company. They are present in 55+ countries with 38,000 + trained professionals. They have 10+ years of trust and 3800+ training batches. The variety of courses offered are Digital marketing courses in India, Data Science, Visualization and reporting, behavioral training, and financial management.
- 44 Module with 100 hours classes
- 140 of total assignment hours
- They have 10+ trainers and batches with 15 certifications and Rs72K worth of tools
- 2internships with 250+placement partners.
- The assignment includes Build and promote your blog and SEO case study.
- Search engine optimization with 4modules
- Search engine marketing with 5modules
- Social media marketing with 5modules
- Email marketing with 3modules
- Inbound marketing with 4modules
- Web analytics with 5modules
- Facebook marketing with 2modules
- Other digital marketing topics with 15 modules
- Classroom Training is face-to-face training for 3months. This is currently not available due because of covid restrictions.
- Instructor-led training is provided online for 4 to 7 months. The batch available are
- Tuesday and Thursday Batch
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Batch
- Saturday Batch
- Sunday Batch
6.ISB – Best Digital Marketing Institute in India
ISB institute is Ranked number 1 in India for research. This program will help students to learn digital strategies and practices. ISB has 11K Alumni status. This is ranked as 5 for B schools in Asia.
- 128 recorded videos from ISB faculty
- 20 assignments and quizzes
- 6+ case studies
- 10+ Discussion boards
- 21 online live sessions with Eruditus Programme leaders
- 3workshop for Job placement
- Module 1 covers Marketing in the Digital world
- Module 2 covers Customers in the Digital world
- Module 3 covers the Customer journey
- Module 4 covers Reaching and Engaging the customer
- Module 5 covers Making Digital work including strategies for paid Ad campaigns
- Module 6 covers Email, Display, and Social media advertising
- Module 7 covers Strategies and Evaluation include metrics and ROI
- Module 8 covers Digital strategy and analytics
- Module 9 covers Digital Marketing courses in India including Strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Module 10 covers Emerging technologies for digital marketing
The program fee is Rs 1,00,000 + GST for 3 months online with 4 to 6 hours per week.
7. DSIM – Best Digital Marketing Courses in India
DSIM is now a company under Digital Vidya. They provide live training via the classroom. They have conducted 930+ batches and 25,680+ professionals. The students get job placement opportunities and freelancing.
- Premium Quality training
- Advanced training and techniques
- Live online training
- Free tools worth Rs 72,000
- Industry recognized certifications
- Certifications include 9 from google, 1 from Facebook, 3 from Hubspot, 1 from DSIM
- Online and classroom training delivery for 4 and 6 months course duration
- 100% Placement assistance and paid internship
- Digital marketing including Core topics is with 19 modules
- Advanced Marketing Analytics and strategy with 7modules
- Affiliate Masterclasses with 2modules
- Specialization module with 7modules
- Digital marketing courses in India training fee is Rs 66,450 +18% GST
- Advance optimisation course training fee is Rs 34,500 + 18% GST
- Affiliate Masterclasses training fee is Rs 17,000 + 18% GST
- Specialization module training fee is Rs 29,000 +18% GST
- Total fee for above courses is Rs 1,73,451 which is now on offer for Rs 49,900 + 18% GST with buy 1 and 3 free offer.
8. Digital Scholar – Best Digital Marketing Institute in India
Digital Scholar is a google and Facebook partner agency. They provide placement assistance and are agency-style institutes. They provide lifetime community support, exclusive discounts on tools, and learning from digital marketing courses in india practitioners.
- The classes are live on Zoom
- The recordings of the classes are available for 6months duration
- They provide study materials and lifetime access to LMS
- They provide practical training along with skill-based learning
- Module 1 includes fundamentals and orientation of Digital marketing
- Module 2 is Personal branding
- Module 3 is Content writing
- Module 4 includes WordPress management
- Module 5 is Search engine optimization
- Module 6 includes Facebook and Instagram ads
- Module 7 include Search engine marketing
- Module 8 include Email marketing
- Module 9 include Animation
- Module 10 is the Sales funnel
- Module 11 include LinkedIn marketing
- Module 12 include Social Media management
- Module 13 is Instagram Influencer mastery
- Module 14 include Agency management
- Module 15 include International Freelancing
- Specialization courses include Copywriting, E-commerce marketing, and making money online.
- The duration, of course, is for 3months, and the fee is Rs 33,000 + Taxes for the advanced digital marketing courses in india.
- The complete package is 75,000 + taxes, which is currently on the offer of 50%, and the fee is Rs 39,500.
9. Udemy – Best Digital Marketing Courses in India
Udemy is the online platform for various categories of learning. The complete digital marketing courses in india. in Udemy helps in mastering Digital marketing. This course will help if you want to grow the business, be an Affiliate marketer, want to be a Digital marketing expert, or work as a freelancer.
- This course includes 22.5 hours of on-demand video
- 35 articles to learn
- 10downloadable resources
- Full-time access to course
- Anywhere accessible resource on Tv and mobile
- Certification of completion
- Introduction to Digital Marketing courses in India with 6lectures for 19 min
- Market research with 6lectures for 36 min
- Make a website with 8lectures for 37 min
- Email marketing with 8lectures for 45 min
- Copywriting with 7lectures for 30 min
- Search engine optimization with 24lectures for 3 hours and 16 min
- Youtube marketing with 19lectures for 1 hour and 6 min
- Facebook marketing with 15lectures for 1 hour and 16 min
- Twitter marketing with 15lectures for 1 hour and 15 min
- Quora marketing with 12lectures for 45 min
- Google Adwords and Ads with 11lectures for 58 min
- Google Analytics with 29lectures for 2 hours and 10 min
- Instagram marketing with 14lectures for 1 hour and 12 min
- Pinterest marketing with 10lectures for 53 min
- LinkedIn marketing with 9lectures for 50 min
- Facebook Ads with 45lectures for 5 hours 31 min
- App marketing with 4lectures for 20 min
- Old content with 1 lecture for 1 min
- Conclusion with 3lectures for 22 min
This course is for Rs 3520
10. Digital Academy 360 – Best Digital Marketing Institute in India
Digital Academy 360 is an award-winning institute. They offer digital marketing courses in India with placements. They have trained 20000+ students with 25 courses and have 500+ hiring partners. They have experience of 10+ years.
- 100+ modules are covered with 10 case studies
- 10+ trainers who are industry experts
- 20+Marketing tools
- 5 projects and paid campaigns with weekly assignments
- 20+ certifications
- 24/7 LMS access with job notifications
- Dedicated mentors and Career support
- 5 months program with various module coverage
- 250 hours in total with 180 lectures and assignment
- Learning mode is online or classroom
- 40+ modules are covered with 10+ case studies
- 5+ trainers who are industry experts
- 10+Marketing tools
- 2 projects and paid campaigns with weekly assignments
- 10+ certifications
- 24/7 LMS access with job notifications
- Dedicated mentors and Career support
- 2.5 months program with various module coverage
- 125 hours in total with 60 lectures and assignment
- Learning mode is online or classroom
These were a few digital marketing courses in India. You can find various other courses and institutes within your locations and online. Digital marketing courses are important because on completion you receive certifications. Certifications add value to your resume.
The certifications are credit that supports your knowledge. There are various certifications available from diploma, Post-graduation, and short-term certifications. You can do certification, to become a professional digital marketer, to work for your own business, or to be a freelancer.
Certifications support because you learn all the skills from basic to advanced. Learn how to improve your advertising, your website and gain traffic to your site. You can also watch videos and tutorials for free to gain knowledge in digital marketing courses in India. However, free courses may or may not provide certifications. You can choose your course duration and institute as per the requirement and your course coverage.
- Top 20 Content Writing Career Opportunities in 2022
- Top 14 Content Writing Courses in Bangalore
- Top 12 English-speaking Courses in India
- Henry Harvin Reviews | Henry Harvin Education Reviews
- Henry Harvin SAP Course Review ( Exposed)
- Henry Harvin SAP MM ECC Course Review
Frequently Asked Question
SEO is Search engine optimization. SEO on-page refers to the practice of optimizing the content of a webpage. SEO practices include optimizing various SEO-related internal links, title tags, content, and URL.
Some ways which can optimize SEO is
Use keyword in first 100 words
Use the H1 tag for the title of your Blog
Use the H2 tag for the subheadings in your Blog
Use External links or also known as outbound links
SEO off-page is a way of indirect optimization. This refers to adding links to the Blog which helps in optimization. This also refers to the usage of backlinks. Off-page, SEO is made of Link building, blog posting, content marketing, SMM, and many more.
Technical Search engine optimization aims at improving indexing and crawling of sites by google algorithms. It is a technical term that is used to refer to Site speed, XML sitemaps, Well structured data, Canonicalization, Hreflang tags, and many more.
The few career options that can be opted after completing digital marketing courses in India are as mentioned below. There are many other careers which can be opted.
Search engine optimization specialist
Pay per click (PPC) professional
Social Media Executive manager
Social media marketing specialist
Search engine marketing specialist
Digital agency account manager
Content creator for audio and video
Seo specialist for the voice assistants
Paid media specialist
Video production and marketing
Few important tips to learn digital marketing are
Enroll yourself in the digital marketing courses in India
You can watch free videos and tutorials available on the internet
Do certified digital marketing course for added value
Listen to a digital marketing podcast
Read Blogs about digital marketing
Read books or Ebooks about digital marketing
Watch webinars and enroll in webinars about digital marketing
Do internship to practice digital marketing
Start your blogs to practice
Create your website
Practice keywords, SEO, and ads automation
Follow top influencers to understand their styles and tips
Make notes of best practices you come across
Share the learnings